Residents Seeking Appointment
- Applicants must have a DMD/DDS from a dental education program accredited by the American Dental Association Council on Dental Accreditation or an equivalent international entity.
- Applicants must have a U.S. citizenship or permanent residency in the United States of America.
- Applicants should have successfully completed part I of the National Board Examination prior to applying for admission and must complete part II before they beginning the program.
- Applicants should submit curriculum vitae, photograph, personal statement, and at least three letters of recommendation.
- Advanced Dental Admissions Test (ADAT) is recommended but not required.
- Candidates for admission should possess good academic credentials and should demonstrate a definite interest in periodontics. Priority is given to candidates with a US or Canadian license, but candidates with non-US DDS license are encouraged to apply.
- Additional experience beyond dental school including internships, residencies, private practice, etc will strengthen the applicants credentials.
- Application process through the Postdoctoral Application Support Service program (PASS).
For More information about the Ascension Macomb-Oakland Periodontology Residency contact the Program Coordinator, Jennifer Lucci, BS, C-TAGME, Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org