Thank you for your interest in our Ophthalmology Residency Program.
Resident interested in applying for residency must apply through SF Match. Applications are not considered unless accessible through SF Match. Applications meeting the program requirements are reviewed by the program selection committee.
- Medical School Transcript
- COMLEX-USA scores or USMLE scores
- Dean's Letter
- 3 LOR - Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
Candidates selected for an interview are notified via email.
Residents accepted into the Ophthalmology program must complete their Transitional Year at Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital.
- Candidates selected for an interview are notified via ERAS. We host interviews in November, December, and January
- There is no minimum COMLEX or USMLE score, just that you pass each part on the first attempt.
- COMLEX Level 1, Level 2 CE & 2 PE must be taken prior to graduating from Medical School
- COMLEX Level 3 is needed by the end of your PGY1 residency
- We do NOT sponsor VISAS of any type
- IMG's must be a US Medical School Graduate