Apply to the Program
The following items are required for your application to be considered complete:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE) formerly known as the Dean's Letter
- Personal Statement
- Medical School Transcripts
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- COMLEX 1 and 2 transcripts and/or USMLE transcripts 1 and 2
** All COMLEX and USMLE exams must be passed on the first attempt
Applications must be received and complete by November 30 of the current year.
Interviews will be held virtually during the month of January.
Candidates must recognize that physicians matriculating into the Ascension Genesys Orthopedic Surgery Program will be expected to:
* Satisfactorily complete all of their medical school's requirements culminating in graduation from medical school in good standing.
* Provide proof of graduation from medical school.
* Provide a valid ECFMG certificate if applicable.
* Be eligible for a training license as a resident physician in the State of Michigan.
* Be able to assume all responsibilities of training by July 1st. All appointees must report for orientation the last two weeks of June.