Our pediatrics inpatient services are run exclusively by our family medicine residents in conjunction with our full-time Pediatric faculty and other local pediatric attendings and specialists.
We have on-site, full-time, board-certified pediatricians available on our faculty including a pediatric intensive care experience with full-time pediatric intensivists.
The program also includes:
- Joint Pediatric imaging review with Radiology Dept
- Pediatric mock code and rapid response review cases
- Multidisciplinary rounds (SW, Nursing, PT/OT/ST, Pharm, Dietician)
- High-quality subspecialty lectures on in-pt peds
- Staffed by our Pediatricians and Family Medicine faculty with daily multidisciplinary rounds (SW and Nursing)
- Active use of newborn resuscitation skills at the warmer at the time of birth
NICU rotation for added expertise in the management of challenging newborn situations.