- Advanced technical training, including biliary stent placement, wallstent placement, advanced polypectomy techniques
- Completion of research, including written paper, presentation at FAME (Flint Area Medical Education) Research Forum as well as submission of research for publication
- One month out rotation in Inflammatory Bowel Disease (2 nd and/or 3 rdyear)
- One month out rotation in hepatology / liver transplantation
- One month out rotation in GI Motility/Neurogastroenterology (2 nd and/or 3 rd year)
- Two week rotation on Parenteral/Enteral Nutrition Team
- Increased outpatient responsibility at the AGH downtown GI Fellow Clinic
Upon completion of the program, the graduating fellow will have had broad exposure to the field of gastroenterology, academically, clinically, and procedurally. It is the goal of our fellowship program to produce outstanding, competent clinical physicians and life-long learners who maintain a passion for the field.