Primary Care Center
Great Outpatient Training
- Busy clinic with patients of all ages
- 1700 average patient visits per month
- 1750 average patient encounters at graduation
- Outstanding procedure training
- Residents typically learn: Common skin procedures (punch/shave/extensional biopsy, cryosurgery, laceration repair), colposcopy, OB ultrasound, joint injection, endometrial biopsy, IUD and Nexplanon placement
- Plus the flexibility and support to pursue more unique procedures (colonoscopy, c-sections, treadmill stress test, diagnostic ultrasound, ultrasound guided procedures…)
- Weekly Geriatric Clinic for patients > 60 years old
- Monthly OMT Clinic for those interested in OMT
- Manage nursing home patients, ranging in complexity from assisted living to hospice
2 pharmacists dedicated to FM clinic, available for questions and patient needs during visits. They also see our patients for education and med titration for chronic illness, like diabetes and hypertension. Kameron Baker and Olivia Craker are "patient" about patient care and resident education!
Behavioral Health Support
In-house psychologist Nathan Walters and social worker Jennifer Myers available for patient support and counseling.