Congdon Lecture Series
The Congdon Lecture Series is held the 2nd Wednesday of each month January through November.
To update the physician’s medical knowledge, increase competence and patient outcomes through topics identified through needs assessments and quality measures.
In 2023 we plan on 4 lectures having the option to be in-person and live-streamed.
- January 11 - Pediatrics
- February 8 - Cardiology (In-person & ZOOM)
- March 8 - Addiction (In-person & ZOOM)
- April 12 - Neurology
- May 10 -Autism - CANCELED
- June 14 -Pulmonary / Critical Care
- July 12 - Implicit Bias (in-person & ZOOM)
- August 9 - Women's Health
- September 13 -Psychology
- October 11 -Hematology / Oncology
- November 8 - Diabetes (In-person & ZOOM)