- We currently accept six (6) residents per year.
- Applications are accepted through December 15.
- Applications are only accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) as part of the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP). We are unable to accept any documents via fax or email.
- We only accept J-1 Visas.
- Applicants must be a graduate of a United States medical school or on the Medical Board of California approved medical school list AND NOT on the Indiana Licensing Board Disapproved List or Questionable List.
- Medical school graduation must be within the last five (5) years.
- ECFMG certification steps completed before the match results are due.
- All USMLE/COMLEX Step exams must be passed within two (2) attempts.
- Our NRMP Code: 1189320C0
Please contact our program coordinator, Erika Naylor, firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions.